Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa Letter

December 17, 2009

865 Mohawk Dr.
Insaneville, British Columbia
Canada NEW HAR

Santa Claus
Chief Toy maker
321 Candy Cane Lane
North Pole HOH OHO

Dear Santa:

It’s me again, how are all the reindeer doing? I know Comet enjoys red peppers instead of carrots; did he like the one’s I left out for him last year? I hope Rudolf didn’t steal them again. If you’re wondering how I have been doing have no fear as I have been doing well. I am not longer putting cockroaches in the cafeteria potatoes that the unsuspecting children buy every day. Trying to turn over a new leaf, I have also stopped spiking my hair so I don’t poke out anymore eyes.

This year for Christmas, I am not going to ask for a lot. Just a couple things have peeked my interest. First of all, as you know I am inspiring to become a world class chef, and all chefs need a fancy chef’s hat. The only thing is, I don’t want to blend in like every once else, so this year, could I please get a black and green poka-dotted chef’s hat? As well, since I just got my N a couple days ago, I was wondering if you could bring me a car. I want to drive to school and I can’t be seen in something dilapidated, so the car I am wishing for is a 2009 Dodge Challenger. If you have time, could you please make it green with two black racing stripes? Thanks!

Sincerely,




****** ******

No comments:

Post a Comment